Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Sending a question for Feedback Friday? Remember: No cuts, no butts, no coconuts!
- How do you best take care of business today when you're squatting from a suitcase at Mom's while awaiting a possible job offer from a friend's company?
- You're a parent and you've just caught your child in a lie. What do you do?
- What's our advice for dealing with conversational narcissists?
- How do you add value for people in your network when you don't feel like you're bringing anything to the table?
- What's the way forward when a juvenile criminal record and a dysfunctional family keep you from achieving your dreams now that you've worked so hard to better yourself?
- How do you enjoy embracing your inner grown-up and a life with an amazing fiancée when you still have urges to revisit bachelor-era indiscretions?
- Where do you begin if you've never had a "passion" to pursue and it already feels too late in life to start?
- Recommendation of the Week: Darkest Hour
- Shout-outs to Mark and Stephanie whose Airbnb we enjoyed, and all the fans of our former podcast who have come to find us here on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason's (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps. Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!