Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How hard should you push your spouse toward a life-changing decision that seems obvious to you as the right one?
- How do you avoid becoming your old boss' free financial advisor just because you happened to give him some good investing advice once?
- How far does loyalty go toward a friend from whom you've grown apart?
- How should you evaluate LinkedIn connection requests? Are you being too narrow by only limiting connections to people you've met in the real world?
- Should you stay put in your high-stress job in your high-stress city because it encapsulates everything familiar, or should you move your family to a place where work-life balance is actually a thing but you'd be starting all over again?
- How many sides are there really to a love triangle when one doesn't want anything to do with the other two?
- Should you keep working for a boss who thinks you're wonderful one day and the next wants to fire you?
- You've got a better job offer and it's time to leave notice with your covert narcissist of an employer. But why's it so hard to break up with such a bad situation?
- Recommendations of the Week: Magic for Humans and Shin Lim Magic on Penn and Teller: Fool Us.
- Quick shoutouts to Andrew Lopez and Blaz Stefe!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!