What's social distancing done for sexually transmitted infections?
Jun 18, 2020 · 10 min
When Australia went into lockdown, it helped more than just coronavirus from spiralling out of control.
Infections of influenza are massively down on average, thanks to social distancing and people staying home.
So what about other illnesses like sexually transmitted infections? Has staying apart helped drive down those cases too?
On today's show:
* How do you manage dating and remain COVID-19 safe at the same time?
* Can coronavirus be transmitted sexually?
* What's social distancing done for sexually transmitted infections?
* Was the virus present earlier than reported in those countries that suffered early on?
* My Victorian family members insist there has been no community spread and new cases in Victoria and NSW are expats returning and in quarantine. Is this right, or is there a community trickle?
* Do you think kids have better immunity because of all the vaccinations they receive during childhood?
And in our new "quick answers" segment:
* How do you get a COVID-19 te…
More episodes from Coronacast