Trump loves an old anti-malarial drug. Is it the elixir to cure coronavirus?
American President Donald Trump has been talking a lot about a certain drug called hydroxychloroquine.
It's an old anti-malarial which is sometimes used to treat auto-immune diseases.
So can it cure COVID-19? Why the hype?
On today's show:
* How do I safely manage work clothes?
* When we wash our hands to wash away the bad germs, do we wash away the good germs too?
* Is large scale temperature checking useful to find people who may have the virus?
* Can two positively diagnosed COVID-19 people live together in the same house?
* Is coronavirus more agressive overseas?
And a study (preprint) from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine has looked into physical distancing and has found that it works amazingly well.