Cases are popping up in other states. Are we losing control?
If you've been watching the coronavirus news this week, you may have reacted with a bit of alarm after seeing that cases seem to be slipping out of Victoria and into other states and territories.
The NT and NSW have reported cases that came from people travelling from Victoria, and contact tracing is underway.
So as cases pop up around the country, Coronacast listeners are wondering: are we losing control?
On today's show:
* As cases spread beyond Victoria, are we losing control?
* Why are we making such a big deal about the infections when clearly the hospital rate is almost non-existent?
Norman and Tegan discuss some responses to yesterday's question about why people in Melbourne might be refusing to be tested for coronavirus.
And it's Friday, which means it's time for the quick-fire round!
* Are workers who are testing people tested for COVID-19?
* Will our DNA be stored after taking the test?
* In the UK there was a trial of a COVID-19 test that takes 20 minutes with no l…