Massively OP Podcast Episode 294: Butterfly in the sky, I can game twice as high
On this week’s show, Bree and Justin talk about SWTOR's new festival, World of Warcraft's butterfly controversy, New World's alpha, a new issue for City of Heroes, LOTRO's ill-received patch, and a frank discussion why working at a game studio is not for them.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973. Show notes:
* Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, Torchlight III
* News: SWTOR ushers in a Feast of Prosperity
* News: New World's fall alpha test
* News: World of Warcraft's sparklewings
* News: Issue 27 is on the way for City of Heroes Homecoming
* News: LOTRO's Update 28 made no one happy
* Mailbag: Why haven't we gone into game development?
* Outro Other info:
* Podcast theme: "New Corinth" from City of Heroes
* Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
* Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
* Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
* If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.