Courtenay McFadden joins the show to talk about her adventures as a professional cyclocross racer who has raced at the highest levels of the sport. Then I go in search of free ice cream with the Snoqualmie Ice Cream Racing team.
Rate the show on iTunes
Subscribe: iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | RSS
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 15 (thegroupride.com/15)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released June 1st, 2017
In this episode …
- Interview with professional cyclocross racer Courtenay McFadden
- Team Spotlight: Snoqualmie Ice Cream Racing Team
- The Group Ride Club
- The end of May is here and the first set of Group Ride Club rewards have been tallied. Stickers and T-shirts will be sent out in June.
- If you missed out on this month, sign up today for The Group Ride Club at TheGroupRide.com/club/
- #IBikePNW Giveaway
- Between May 19th and June 21st, listeners of The Group Ride Podcast are invited to show off the beauty of cycling in the Pacific Northwest on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to win a pair of weekend passes to The Gigantic Bicycle Festival in Snoqualmie Washington, August 18th-20th 2017.
- It’s easy to enter, just post your favorite Pacific Northwest cycling photo to Twitter or Instagram and mention @TheGroupRidePod with the hashtag #IBikePNW. Each week I will be randomly selecting a winner who will receive a pair of weekend passes to The Gigantic Bicycle Festival.
- For full details on how to enter, go to TheGroupRide.com/IBikePNW.
- Congratulations to the Week 2 winner … MTBBrandell
About The Show
Find us online at
Facebook: The Group Ride Podcast
Youtube: The Group Ride Podcast
For feedback on The Group Ride Podcast, send mail to email@example.com or go to thegroupride.com/podcastfeedback.
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.