The round table tackles the contentious topic of mandatory all-ages helmet laws, followed by the announcement of the week 1 winner of the #IBikePNW Giveaway, and then Wes chats with creator of Shape My Grip from Woodinville, WA
Rate the show on iTunes
Share this episode on Twitter
Subscribe: iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | RSS
The Group Ride Podcast (thegroupride.com)
Episode 14 (thegroupride.com/14)
Hosted by Wes Salmon
Released May 25th, 2017
In this episode …
- Round Table Discussion #2 – Mandatory Helmet Laws
- The Group Ride Podcast Patreon Campaign
- The end of May is approaching and the first set of Patreon rewards will be tallied on May 31st. If you are looking to score some Group Ride Podcast swag, make sure you’re contribution is in before the end of the month.
- It’s important to note that the show is and will remain FREE. You do not have to subscribe to the Patreon campaign to listen to the show.
- If you like the show and can help support the production, head over to thegroupride.com/supporttheshow to find out more.
- #IBikePNW Giveaway
- Between May 19th and June 21st, listeners of The Group Ride Podcast are invited to show off the beauty of cycling in the Pacific Northwest on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to win a pair of weekend passes to The Gigantic Bicycle Festival in Snoqualmie Washington, August 18th-20th 2017.
- It’s easy to enter, just post your favorite Pacific Northwest cycling photo to Twitter or Instagram and mention @TheGroupRidePod with the hashtag #IBikePNW. Each week I will be randomly selecting a winner who will receive a pair of weekend passes to The Gigantic Bicycle Festival.
- For full details on how to enter, go to TheGroupRide.com/IBikePNW.
- Congratulations to the Week 1 winner … lightonptsd
- Interview: Lee Diallo – Shape My Grip
- Wes sits down with the creator of Shape My Grip
- Guest: Lee Diallo, Shape My Grip
About The Show
Find us online at
Facebook: The Group Ride Podcast
Youtube: The Group Ride Podcast
For feedback on The Group Ride Podcast, send mail to email@example.com or go to thegroupride.com/podcastfeedback.
If you would like to support the show through our Patreon campaign, go to thegroupride.com/supporttheshow. You can subscribe for as little as $1, not a bad deal.
Host: Wes Salmon
Executive Producer: Wes Salmon
Producer: Summer Salmon
Writers: Wes Salmon, Summer Salmon
Music: Wes Salmon
Graphic Design: Wes Salmon
Audio Production: Wes Salmon
Photography: Wes Salmon
(c) 2017 – The Group Ride Podcast – Wes Salmon
The Group Ride Podcast by Wes Salmon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.