Mike and Joao welcome back to the cantina cast Adam the Mental health clinician, this time it's to dissect Jedi Master Yoda.
Quick Episode Summary:
- Yoda the most powerful, before Anakin
- Yoda as head of the Jedi council
- Was Yoda really seriously by the council?
- Yoda not wanting Obi-Wan to train Anakin Skywalker
- Does he trust Chancellor Palpatine?
- Yoda's connection to Anakin's pain
- Blind to the creation of the Clone Army
- Does Yoda ignore the ethics of using the Cone Army and the taking in force sensitive infants?
- Yoda Vs. Count Dooku
- Misreading of the Prophecy
- Yoda's concerns of the Jedi taking control of the senate
- Order 66
- Yoda Vs. Darth Sidious
- Going into exile
- Yoda testing Luke upon first meeting him
- Yoda's resistance to training Luke
- The Cave
- There is another
- Confirming the truth to Luke
- Becoming one with the Force
- and much, much more
Help us spread the word about the show
Feedback and Promotion