5 things to do before you quit your 9-5
It is tempting to look at others who quit their full-time job and build profitable businesses. Probably, your current goal in life is to ditch your 9-5 and build your business and to be honest, there’s nothing wrong in that. But you need to know the complete truth about leaving a job before you make this decision for yourself.
The point is, quitting your 9-5 doesn’t guarantee you success in life. Instead, it can lead to a whole disaster if done wrong.
Well, if this sounds dreading, there is no need to worry. Because in today’s episode, we will get real and talk about the 5 things which you should do irrespective of age and experience before you hand in your four-weeks notice period.
Major takeaways from this episode:
* The very first and most relevant thing you must do before you quit your 9-5 is to perform the activity of “risk assessments”.
* Risk assessment is a systematic method of looking at life and considering what could go wrong, and deciding on suitable control measures.
* Line up your savings before you quit your 9-5.
* Start living like a minimalist and cut your unnecessary expenses.
* Start a side hustle alongside your 9-5 and test your idea.
* Try to make your few thousands from your side hustle before you quit your 9-5 job. This will not merely save you from being in a dangerous state, but also helps you boost your confidence.
* Content creation is the seed for any business and your personal brand is the water bucket.
* Content is how people find you. Your personal brand is how people choose you.
* Your skills will fuel your confidence and your bank account.
* Having profitable skills is the only hack to quit your 9-5 with confidence.