053: CLI Plugins and UI Testing with Keir Bowden
* How Keir got into the Salesforce world.
* Suitable users for the Salesforce CLI.
* The main tasks he uses the CLI for.
* What compelled him to write the Electron UI and how he got it up and running.
* An elevator pitch for the plugin he wrote for the CLI.
* What the Heroku framework is.
* What kind of tests are run with Selenium.
* Tips for working with a more asynchronous user interface.
* Keir on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bob_buzzard
* Keir on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/keirbowden
* Keir on Github: github.com/keirbowden
* Keir’s Blog - http://bobbuzzard.blogspot.com/
* NPM - https://www.npmjs.com/~keirbowden
* Dedicated page on blog for Documentor Plug-in: https://bobbuzzard.blogspot.com/p/org-documentor.html
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com