Salve a tutti! It’s time to put into practice what you’ve learned so far in Coffee Break Italian – and you can win a fantastic prize by doing so! What we’d like you to do is leave us a voicemail in Italian.
Please note that this competition runs from April 10th – 24th 2015.
UPDATE, 25 April 2015
Please note that the competition is now closed. We’ll be announcing the winner on Monday 27th.
What do you have to do?
Here are some ideas. You can tell us:
- your name (first names only please);
- where you live (village, town or city, no addresses!);
- where you’re from;
- your nationality.
You may also consider telling us some of the following things:
- a bit about your family, e.g. saying how many brothers / sisters / sons / daughters you have;
- what the family members are called;
- when talking about your town you could perhaps let us know what there is in your town, e.g. “there’s a swimming pool, a beach, a castle”, and so on;
- you could also tell us about which languages you speak.
Finally, we’d love you to include:
- what you like most about learning Italian with Coffee Break Italian.
This competition is aimed at beginners who have started learning with Coffee Break Italian, so we’d prefer you to stick to what you’ve learned on Coffee Break Italian.
How to enter
Leave your voicemail by clicking on the “Start recording” button below and use your computer or webcam microphone to record your message. If you don’t like what you do, you can simply record it again. Only send us your voicemail when you’re happy with it!
What can you win?
We’re giving away a brand new Amazon Kindle Voyage Wifi edition, and we’re throwing in the forthcoming first two books of Coffee Break Italian notes, covering lessons 1-5 and 6-10.
Listen to the show
Listen to the special edition of Coffee Break Italian to find out more and to hear a sample voicemail from Coffee Break Italian learner Katie.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is organised by Radio Lingua Ltd.
- Employees of Radio Lingua Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- Details on how to enter the competition are listed on this page.
- The closing date for entry will be Friday 24th April 2015 at 23:59 UK time. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for this competition will be one Amazon Kindle Voyage Wifi only. In addition, the winner will receive access to the lesson notes of Coffee Break Italian in Kindle format for lessons 1-10.
- Radio Lingua Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Radio Lingua Ltd’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified on the Radio Lingua site as soon as possible.
- Radio Lingua Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by and third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen from all qualifying...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.