Políglota Después de los 70 - Entrevista con Steve Kaufmann | Polyglot after 70 - Interview with Steve Kaufmann
Learning multiple languages when you’re young is hard enough, but can you imagine at 70?
In this episode, Jim and May interview Steve Kaufmann, linguist, polyglot, and co-founder of LingQ, a platform designed to expand your language skills.
* Check out LingQ
* LingoSteve - Steve Kaufmann’s YouTube Channel
* Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
* Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
* Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
* Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz
Thank you to our patrons for making this podcast possible:
Tiansheng Lian, Jennifer Wilson, Adrian Major, Jenny, Christy Warne, Marisol, Russ Moore, Annette Baesel, Christian Gonzalez, Jill Heichelbech, Jean Lorio, Rebecca D Robison, Wylie Hargrove, Kristin Royer, Deb Shroyer, RamPandaPuss, Amy, Josh Powell, Hoy Shih, Neil Moore, Craig Stenger, Jennifer Wilson, Paula Lisowsky, Joseph Scriba, Kenneth Revelson, and DJ Brasier.
Support the show (https://spanishandgo.com/support-us)