Thanks for listening to the show, here is our latest podcast.
Sorry for the delay, but life got in the way, you will hear more in the show.
Happy New Year "Beekeeping Bonanza 2018". This is Episode One Hundred and Nineteen of our beekeeping show.
We are Gary and Margaret, we love Honey bees, we are kiwimana and we are Beekeepers who live in the Waitakere Ranges, on the Wild West coast of Auckland, in New Zealand.
kiwimana is a place where the beekeeping community can share a conversation and connect and in this episode we talk about
- Rescuers fight through swarms
- 7 Queen Bee Facts that will amaze you
- How to protect your hives from Yellow Jacket Wasps
- What's looking good ??
Thanks and we will talk soon.
Gary and Margaret
Here is what is in the show (Now with Times)
- What's been happening at kiwimana 00:02:07
- What should you be doing with your bees? 00:08:59
- Blog Recap 00:12:27
- What products have been used in our work? 00:13:32
- Beekeeping News 00:16:18
- Rescuers fight through swarm of bees after truck carrying hives crashes 00:17:07
- 7 Queen Bee Facts: That Will Amaze You 00:20:06
- Macquarie Island gives scientists a view of ecosystem without bees 00:21:32
- Bees can be left or right handed 00:23:36
- Ooh honey, looks like a good season 00:26:46
- How to Keep Bees Calm 00:28:35
- What's your Number One Beekeeping Problem? 00:32:32
- FeedBack from You 00:40:33
The Full Show Notes will be Here http://kiwi.bz/119