Chris was born in kiwi Nirvania land but now lives in Sheffield, England "officially Europe's greenest city" with his lovely wife Laura. Chris has been beekeeping for three years at Britmana HQ.
We met Chris and Laura when they came to New Zealand for the Honeymoon. Their Son Jasper was born January 2017, Chris only makes him now work in the apiary in the weekends.
Here is what you will discover (Now with Times!!!)
For your reference we now include times for the conversation points, Some podcast players allow you to click on the times to jump to that section.
- How Long Has Chris Been Beekeeping 03:51
- Does Laura Get involved with the Bees 07:24
- What is an allotment 09:06
- How did it feel to win the best Honey Award in Sheffield 13:37
- Does Chris produce Heather Honey 15:44
- What does heather Honey taste like 22:02
- What Excites Chris about Beekeeping 25:52
- What was Chris’s first Book about Beekeeping 29:42
- Did a Bee Club Help Chris? 31:13
- What do you think is the biggest issue facing bees in Sheffield 36:39
- How can we encourage Younger Beekeepers 37:38
- Chris Plans for the coming Season 40:49
- When is Chris moving to New Zealand 42:53
- What’s the Best way to get in touch with Chris 44:01
- How Long is the bee Season in Sheffield 46:40
Resources mentioned in the show
- Follow Chris on Instagram HERE
- Follow Chris on Twitter HERE
Full Show Notes are HERE