$500 Per Door on Multifamily Properties (During COVID!) with Thomas Tsitouridis
Thomas Tsitouridis is truly a jack of all trades. As a kid, he was used to helping on the project-management side of his parent’s 64-unit apartment building (taking out the trash, helping with tenants, and so on). He later realized that real estate investing would hold a special place in his future.
Thomas later worked for a construction manager, then chose to start his own construction business, property management business, and long term buy-and-hold business.
Using the experience and cash flow from his construction business, Thomas found that he could amplify his money by buying deals and using his own team to do the construction and rehab.
Now Thomas (and his partner) are buying multifamily deals, fixing them up, and getting sustainable cash flow, so they can retire early. Within his first year as a real estate investor, he has already learnt a lot. Thomas shares some great tips on tenant management, system automations, construction, and even financing so you can get better ROI earlier on!
In This Episode We Cover:
* What to look for when partnering up with other investors
* The importance of having a great broker on your team
* Why you need to take action and lock down your first deal
* How to facilitate a rent increase while having empathy for tenants
* How to split responsibility between you and your partner
* Why ARM loans are a great choice for the BRRRR strategy
* Managing tenants while controlling your own emotions
* Why you need to ask the stupid questions to be smarter later on
* How to start automating everything in your real estate business
* And SO much more!
Links from the Show
* Real Estate Rookie Facebook Group
* Ashley's Instagram
* Tony's Instagram
* BiggerPockets Calculators
* BiggerPockets Insights
* Tidying Up with Marie Kondo
Check the full show notes here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/rookie39