I'm Vincent Price, or I'm the employee at Tragic the Gathering who has the best Vincent Price impression. It's Halloween here in Lake Town City, when all the monsters come out with one last hurrah before they pull on their winter coats for the next six months. The "Great Masque of the Read Death" party is happening in the backroom of Tragic. But, you know, “Red” isn't the color, it's the past tense of “read.”
And the proprietors have a special edition book for everyone's gift bag at the party: a partially canonical edition of SLaM: the adventures of Moxie, Agent Smith and Futureproof. This is issue #11.5 - "When the Devil Knocks on the Door, Let The Heroes Answer It!"
This is a one shot using subclasses from the new NO CAPES reskinning guide! Check it out, and get the stats to play these classes and many more at home, at http://jointhepartypod.com/merch
- VOTE! Head to vote.gov to learn about deadlines and voting options in your state
- All this month, get 15% OFF AND get a FREE O’HARE SIBLING STICKER when you purchase any physical item. Go to jointhepartypod.com/merch!
Find Us Online
- website: jointhepartypod.com
- patreon: patreon.com/jointhepartypod
- twitter: twitter.com/jointhepartypod
- facebook: facebook.com/jointhepartypod
- instagram: instagram.com/jointhepartypod
- tumblr: jointhepartypod.tumblr.com
- merch & music: jointhepartypod.com/merch
Cast & Crew
- Dungeon Master, Co-Producer: Eric Silver
- Co-Host (Arnold Palmer aka FutureProof), Co-Producer, Editor, Sound Designer, Composer: Brandon Grugle
- Co-Host (Olivia Oxford aka Moxie), Co-Producer, Editor: Julia Schifini
- Co-Host (Agent Smith), Co-Producer: Amanda McLoughlin
- The Employee at Tragic the Gathering Who Has the Best Vincent Price Impression: Josh Rubino
- Multitude: multitude.productions
Join the Party is a collaborative storytelling and roleplaying podcast, powered by the rules of Dungeons and Dragons. That means a group of friends create a story together, chapter by chapter, that takes us beyond the tabletop to parts unknown. In the first campaign, we explored fantasy adventure, intrigue, magic, and drama. In the newest story, we tackle science, superpowers, a better future, and the responsibility to help others.
Every month, we sit down for the Afterparty, where we break down our game and answer your questions about how to play D&D and other roleplaying games at home. We also have segments at the beginning of each campaign to teach people how to play the game themselves. It’s a party, and you’re invited! Find out more at jointhepartypod.com.