Here are nine benefits of actively expressing gratitude.
- Thankfulness will boost your immune system helping your body fight off infection.
- Gratitude significantly lowers your risk of causing or amplifying mental health issues.
- A thankful attitude strengthens you when you are under stress.
- A grateful heart develops your personal resilience and helps you flourish when others fail.
- Gratefulness strengthens social bonds.
- Extending grace to others makes you more likable.
- Living a life of gratitude helps you sleep better.
- Having an attitude of gratitude amplifies positive self-esteem.
- Gratitude elevates your spiritual insights.
Next week, the week of Thanksgiving I will give you five-proven gratitude practices you can use to make this Thanksgiving extra special.
Here is a link to the entire post