Dinosaur of the day Vulcanodon, a Jurassic sauropod that lived in an African desert surrounded by volcanoes.
Interview with Scott A Bradley, the host of the Hellbent for Horror Podcast, and author of the book, Screaming for Pleasure: How Horror Makes You Happy and Healthy. He is also a guest blogger on Lit Reactor and contributing writer to magazines like Evilspeak and Medium Chill.
In dinosaur news this week:
- A microraptor was found with a complete lizard in its stomach that it ate face first
- A shiny new dinosaur, Hesperornithoides, was found in amber with one especially long fuzzy toe
- Makoshika State Park in Montana has a new dinosaur/paleontology tour
- Dinosaur Isle Museum, in the UK, has a new juvenile T. rex replica skeleton
- Symposium of Vertebrate Palaeontology and Comparative Anatomy is being held on the Isle of Wight in September
- The Grand Rapids Children’s Museum in Michigan has a new traveling exhibit called Amazing Dinosaurs
- Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Colin Trevorrow, and Blue attended the grand opening of Jurassic World the Ride
- A mobile game called Tap! Dig! My Museum! Is available on Android and iOS
To get access to lots of patron only content check out https://www.patreon.com/iknowdino
For links to every news story, all of the details we shared about Vulcanodon, links from Scott A Bradley, and our fun fact check out https://iknowdino.com/Vulcanodon-Episode-245/