At Gorgias, Co-founder and CEO, Romain Lapeyre, is focused on building 1 solution — the exact solution his customers want.
He came on the How We Solve podcast to explain his 3-step process to creating the exact solution to the exact problem your customers have.
What we talked about:
- Romain’s backstory
- Gorgias 2.0
- The challenge: Building the exact solution your customers are seeking
- How do we listen to our customers at scale?
- Step 1: Collect & measure data
- For Gorgias, they use these inputs to collect data
- Step 2: Classify feedback
- Step 3: Build according to what was requested
- Romains 60-40 approach
- How do you know what measurements to use?
- Stay away from vanity metrics
- Establish a few North Stars metrics
A few resources Romain suggested:
This interview is part of the How We Solve podcast.
To hear more from industry experts who are solving everyday business problems, check us out on Apple Podcasts or on Spotify.