Good Girls Talk About Sex
Deep conversations with women about their personal experience of sex and female sexuality.
Sex and Intimacy Coach Leah Carey hosts the type of conversations you usually only have with your best girlfriend late at night over a bottle of wine. Leah interviews people (including people brought up as little girls plus transgender women) of all sizes, shapes, ages, orientations, relationship structures, kink levels, races, religions, cultural backgrounds, and more.
The conversations on Good Girls Talk About Sex are warm, welcoming, and non-judgmental. You are likely to hear stories that reflect your own experiences and let you know that you're not alone. You're also likely to hear stories that broaden your ideas about what is "normal" and introduce you to exciting new experiences!
You will probably LOVE this show if:
* You crave late-night conversations with friends about sex
* You've ever wondered if your sexual needs, desires, or fantasies are "normal"
* You're curious about sex but don't have anyone in your life to talk about it with
You will probably NOT LIKE this show if:
* You are uncomfortable hearing people talk about sex and their bodies in frank terms
* You are uncomfortable with swearing and/or raw displays of emotion
* You believe sex should only happen between a man and a woman within the confines of marriage
Most guests appear anonymously so they're free to tell the good, the bad, and the titillating! These conversations are explicit but never salacious.