AP 315: Major Secrets You Need to Know to Accomplish Your Biggest Goals || with Noelle Pikus-Pace
Olympic athletes...they're just like us! Or at least that's what this interview with medalist Noelle Pikus-Pace will have you thinking. Her major secrets you need to now to accomplish your biggest goals are based on mindset, purpose, values, and relationships.
She offers three simple tips, and ultimately reminds everyone to start super, super simple. Listeners from this community will especially resonate with her approach to habits, and her unique bucket list (spoiler: it's a lot like a Do Something plan!) Plus, the stories from her Olympic and World Cup victories, intertwined with family and travel, offer a fascinating perspective.
About a few other things...
One or two times a year I open enrollment to my small group coaching Progress Program, where we focus on transforming your body, mind, and spirit by combining mindset and action. If you're searching for your identity, feeling like you don't have purpose, then this group with will provide the guidance and accountability that you need. You can read all of the details here, as well as hear testimonials from former participants in their own words.
Sign up for your spot in my FREE class, How to Make Habits that Stick, where I guide you towards narrowing in on your goals through habits. You can have more control and live with intention, and it starts here. Choose from 3 dates and times. See you there!
Sign up for the Go Getter Newsletter to get Progress Pointers in your inbox every Thursday.
* Noelle's Instagram, Website, e-Course
* Enrollment is now open for my small group coaching Progress Program
* Get your Monk Manual for 20% with code 'ABOUTPROGRESS' through January 31st
* Join the FREE January Joiner Challenge
* Sign up for the FREE Habits That Stick Class
* Get the Organization Overhaul audio course
* Join the monthly membership group
* Get your first month+ FREE with Libsyn using code MONICA
* Lend your voice and experience + be featured on the show HERE
* Join Monica on Facebook and Instagram
* Songs Credit: DRIVE by Dj Nicolai Heidlas @nicolai-heidlas Music provided by FREE MUSIC FOR VLOGS AND VIDEOS bit.ly/freemusicforvlogs