PlessTable: A cooking show not about cooking
Alfredo Plessmann III
Welcome to Pless' Table. My name is Alfredo Plessmann III and I've barely cooked before. Join me at 4:20p, as I try to prepare essentials (which happens in 10% of the episodes, the other 90% are stories) recorded mostly between Moscow and New York but also eventually Piter, Barcelona and other cities I visit often. You'll hear me talk about marriage after 1 year, quantum humans, ultra spiritual conspiracies and music. Maybe I'll prepare a tortilla.