#18: Porsche's Taycan driven, Mercedes A250e, Tesla Solar rentals, EV road taxes and more
On episode 18:
- Porsche's Taycan draws closer. Watch the livestream here on September 4 https://newstv.porsche.com/en/embed/131000.html;
- Electric buses for Wales and Venice;
- Wesfarmers to acquire Lithium company;
- BMW wireless charging trial in CA https://www.qmerit.com/bmwwireless;
- new PHEV models from Mercedes-Benz and BMW https://www.caradvice.com.au/785460/mercedes-benz-a250e-b250e-revealed/;
- Fuel Excise in Australia; should EVs pay their 'fair share'?;
- Tesla's solar rental program begins in the US. https://www.tesla.com/support/energy/solar-panels/learn/rent-solar
Thanks for tuning in! Please get in touch with any questions and comments, and please subscribe to ensure you don't miss next week's episode! If you enjoyed the content, please leave a review if you have time! It really helps the show's exposure.
If you'd like to contribute to the running of the show, you can support the podcast on a monthly basis from as little as $1! Every cent will go into great EV content, and expanding the show to new audiences! Thank you for your support! https://www.patreon.com/evbriefpodcast
Find EV Brief on your favourite podcasting network!
iTunes Store: apple.co/2vFV3CS
Google Podcasts: bit.ly/30x3Gxx