#8: Gigafactory 3, Model 3 Available in China, BYD Busses in South America and More
On this week's show, Tesla opens online sales in a number of right-hand-drive markets, We look at updates from Tesla's Chinese activities, Elon Musk discusses the Tesla pickup with Ryan McCaffrey, fast-charging infrastructure news from Australia, and BYT rolls out battery-electric busses in two South American countries.
- Tesla's Model 3 Chinese pricing: http://bit.ly/2QIOgln
- Tesla's electric pickup: http://bit.ly/2Wb5vx4
- Xcharge rollout in Australia: http://bit.ly/30XX77w
- Queensland's Electric Super Highway rollout: http://bit.ly/314TFIq
- Tesla's new NSW Central Coast Supercharger: http://bit.ly/2XnM85d
- Chile rolls out new electric busses from BYT: http://bit.ly/2MBvrT4
Thanks for tuning in! Please get in touch with any questions and comments, and please subscribe to ensure you don't miss next week's episode! If you enjoyed the content, please leave a review if you have time! It really helps the show's exposure.
Find EV Brief on your favourite podcasting network!
iTunes Store: apple.co/2vFV3CS
Google Podcasts: bit.ly/30x3Gxx