Working Gratitude with Dr. Paul White Part 2 of 2
In part 2 of our conversation Dr. Paul White we look more closely at his newest book, The Vibrant Workplace: Overcoming the Obstacles to Building a Culture of Appreciation. https://www.appreciationatwork.com/the-vibrant-workplace/
For the past 20 years, Dr. White has improved numerous businesses, non-profit organizations, schools and medical facilities by helping them:
* Decrease cynicism and negative communication among employees
* Create positive workplace relationships and environments
* Reduce the frustration level of managers and supervisors
* Raise the level of job satisfaction for both employees and volunteers.
* Increase employee engagement, attendance, and productivity.
Clients include Microsoft, NASA, L'Oreal, MGM Resorts, The Salvation Army, numerous hospitals, schools, government agencies, and over 700 colleges and universities.
Find Part 1 of our conversation with Dr. White at our website:
http://workinggratitude.com/ or wherever you listen.
We will be taking a week off. Look for our next episode on July 31! Thank you for listening. Please subscribe and give us feedback with your ratings and reviews and share Working Gratitude with friends and colleagues on social media.