Carole Foos, CPA, of the OJM Group, has been advising medical practices about their tax situations for many years. On this week’s episode, she talks with us about:
- New tax laws to be aware of;
- New credits from 2020;
- The outlook on changes due to Biden tax proposals;
- If can you still apply for the Employee Retention Credit if you took a PPP loan;
- What to look for when looking for a business accountant;
- How to make the best use of your CPA;
- How can changing laws might affect your income;
- And more!
Text ampod to (844) 418-1212 to receive a free book on wealth management and planning from OJM Group.