On this week’s episode, Warren Danforth, owner of Spa 35 Med Spa, talks about medical spa regulation and safety. He discusses:
- The need for proactive research and guidelines to encourage practicing safety in medical spas;
- Whether the rules and regulations for cosmetic treatments should be different than traditional medicine;
- How to educate aesthetic practices on the rules and regulations so they are followed and enforced;
- How to determine and enforce operating standards when the aesthetic field doesn’t have board certification; and
- The importance of ongoing training and education of providers as the industry continues to grow and offer new treatments and services.