Marketing Week Meets... Linda Boff
Linda Boff is one of the best known marketers in the world.
As GE’s chief marketing and communications officer, she oversees marketing, corporate communications, brand, content, digital, and sponsorships at one of the biggest and best known companies in the world. Following stints in senior positions at Porter Novelli, the American Museum of Natural History, Citigroup and NBC she joined GE in 2004 as leader of employer marketing before taking up her current role in 2015. In this wide-ranging interview she discusses :
• How she balances her numerous responsibilities
• What B2C marketers can learn from B2B
• Why her B2B marketing job is “sexy as hell”
• The importance of digital and avoiding “shiny new things”
• The importance of curiosity in career decisions