In this episode you will learn:
• What Oxilates are and what they do for you
• The relationship between Oxilates and Theracurmin
• What causes your gut microbiome to activate
• What shows up in your microbiome that shows your gut is inflamed
• The new role artificial intelligence has in personalized health
Erin Murphy became symptomatic in highschool with fatigue, depression, and anxiety. She eventually turned to nutrition to try and control her symptoms and attended Maryland University of Integrative Health to receive her Masters in Nutrition. Her journey to health has been over the course of 16 years. She now works as a Computer Tech and lives in Philadelphia.
Dr. Heald started her career in healthcare as a registered nurse, graduating in 1979. In 2008, after 18 years as a nurse and 6 years as a financial consultant, she graduated in 2008 from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. She started her own naturopath clinic, has been working as a Naturopath since, and received her fellowship in Functional and Restorative Medicine in 2012. In 2017 She began working for Viome and is now the team lead for translational sciences. Also known as “programming functional and preventative medicine into AI on a whole new level of bioscience.”