The Big Boo Cast, Episode 219
Well, this is just the fanciest of the episodes. We talk about vegetables, whether or not we're bothered by food odors, our struggle to make better meal choices, and how we like to achieve volume in our hair using a chip clip.
We also talk about how sometimes giving up is the best option, Melanie's new method of chronicling what she reads, and my most recent round of Five Favorites.
- Our Amazon Shop
- Become a Patron!
- Living Proof Dry Volume Blast
- Goody Hair Clips
- Wonder Woman 1984
- Summer of '69 by Elin Hilderbrand
- Nothing Like I Imagined (Except for Sometimes) by Mindy Kaling (each essay is listed at 99 cents for Kindle, but if you click on each one individually, you can borrow it for free with Amazon Prime)
- Southern Charm
- @sharonsaysso on Instagram
- We, the Pizza donations to National Guard members
- Sunday Planning journal
- Our friend and business manager, Retha Nichole
- Apostrophe (use code BIGBOO for $15 off your dermatology)
- Care/of (use promo code BIGBOOCAST50 for 50% off your first order)
- Prose (use this link for your free in-depth hair quiz and 15% off)
- FabFitFun (use promo code BIGBOO for $10 off your first box)