In today's episode Nicholas Olesen, CFP®, CPWA® shares thoughts on financial planning for 2021 given the likely changes due to President-elect Biden's policies.
Nicholas talks about:
- GA runoff election has given Democrats complete control for the next two years
- The next large stimulus plan - where will the focus be and how much will it be fore
- Student loan debt forgiveness
- Affordable Care Act changes - "Bidencare"
- COVID vaccine rollout
- Cabinet selection under Biden
- Corporate tax increases to 28%
- SALT deductions to be brought back
- Additional tax, like NIIT or additional Medicare tax, coming for high income earners
Please send us feedback and any topic or questions you would like us to cover. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org