From Alex Epstein, host of Power Hour
On this week’s Power Hour I interview economist Ray Niles on how a freer market can help us protect ourselves from COVID-19.
We covered topics including:
– How price controls, in the form of anti-“price-gouging” laws, caused – shortages of vital medical supplies and other supplies.
– How we are in a critical moment for freedom in America.
– How “temporary” incursions on freedom rarely go away.
– How a freer market in hospitals would increase capacity.
– The long-term consequences of money-printing and “stimulus.”