On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Ryan Bonnici, Chief Marketing Officer at G2 to talk about a range of topics including re-branding, hiring and mental health in the workplace.
On the show you'll learn:
- Why & how G2 Crowd re-branded to G2
- Why internal buy-in is key when it comes to a re-brand
- What to look for in rockstar candidates when hiring
- Why it's important to "hire slow but fire fast"
- How to get your team doing amazing & disruptive marketing
- Why it's important to talk about mental health
- How not to burn out in a high pressure job
- Why it's important to be open with your team when it comes to mental health
Plus, Ryan provides his top tip/key takeaway.
If you'd like to connect with Ryan you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here. You can also find out more about Bring Change to Mind here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.