On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Ian Anderson Gray, founder of Seriously Social and co-founder of Select Performers to talk about getting started with live marketing and in-particular content marketing.
On the show you'll learn:
- The key things that stops most people from blogging
- How to come up with content ideas and the tools you can use to help
- The main challenges people face with video marketing
- How to get started with live video
- Why podcasting is a great form of content marketing
- The top tools that Ian uses to increase his productivity
Plus, as usual, Ian provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Ian, you can do so on Twitter here, on LinkedIn here, and on Facebook here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.