'dhx3j9hv' In today’s episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Rich Brooks, President of Flyte New Media and author of the book The Lead Machine: The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing.
Rich breaks down his framework for digital marketing: Build, Attract, Retain and Evaluate. These are the core concepts that feature in his book.
• Why your website isn’t for you
• Rich’s proven techniques for improving website conversions and keeping customers happy
• Why SEO is a critical marketing channel for SMEs
• The key difference between social platforms and social networking
• How the changing landscape of social media is opening huge opportunities digital ads
• Rich’s number 1 method for getting customers returning to your site repeatedly
• Why Google Analytics is like jogging sneakers
• Why it’s critical for you to be using Google’s URL Builder for your email and social campaigns
• The one thing you should do to improve your digital marketing campaigns today
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.