On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Mark W Schaefer, internationally-acclaimed speaker, author and college educator, to talk about his book Marketing Rebellion: The Most Human Company Wins and how there's been a shift in power among brands and their customers.
On the show you'll learn:
- How there's been a shift in power in terms of brand and customers
- How customers have become marketers for brands among the rebellion against advertising
- Why customers always win and why customer loyalty is becoming harder to gain
- Why Mark is against marketing automation and thinks it's the enemy of great marketing
- Mark's manifesto for human-centered marketing
Plus Mark provides his top tip for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Mark, you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here. You can also find more info on his books, his podcast and blog here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.