On this weeks episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Eli Schwartz, growth advisor and marketing consultant to talk about why you should focus on products rather than your content when it comes to your SEO.
On the show you'll learn:
- Why your product should come first and your content should come second
- Why you shouldn't fear Google Algorithm updates
- Why you should consider NOT using keyword research
- How Zillow's product market fit approach led them to success
- How Google will reward you for building the right content
- What the idea of Blue Ocean SEO is, and why you need to consider it as part of your SEO strategy
Plus, Eli provides his top tip for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Eli, you can find his website here and him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.