On this week's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Olaf Gueldner, CMO at Goodwood, the world’s leading sporting estate situated in West Sussex, to discuss his tips for how you can build your brand.
On the show you'll learn:
- How to shift focus from a physical operator to become a digital media giant?
- The lessons learnt from bringing services in-house
- Why your audience is King, but content is everything
- Why it's so important to for businesses to understand their audience
- Why measurement is so important "If you can’t measure it then you can’t improve it!"
Plus, Olaf provides his top tip for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Olaf, you can do so on LinkedIn here and you can also find out about Goodwood's media business here.
To connect with SiteVisibility:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.