In today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Tim Ash. Tim is a popular keynote speaker, author and CEO of SiteTuners.com.
Andy and Tim discuss:
- The triune brain model (find out who is really in charge!)
- Whether it's possible for consumers to avoid being brainwashed by marketing
- Why it's important for marketers to consider the context in which users are being asked to make conversion choices
- How using comparisons can be useful a useful technique when launching new products
- Why you should apply framing and bracketing techniques to all areas of your marketing
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.