On today's Internet Marketing Podcast Andy is joined by Tim Fargo, author, keynote speaker, entrepreneur & founder of Social Jukebox to talk about why you should be automating your social media posts.
On the show you'll learn:
- Why you should be automating your social media posts
- The typical patterns of social media posting that Social Jukebox automates and the benefits of posting this way
- How Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn differ in terms of posting strategies
- How LinkedIn has evolved as a social media platform
- How Social Jukebox has evolved as a tool
Plus, as usual Tim provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Tim, you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here. You can also find his book, Alphabet Success here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.