On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Hana Bednarova, founder at Bednar Communications to talk about how to use digital PR and reach out to journalists in order to get links.
On the show you'll learn:
- How to reach out to journalists - what works and what doesn't
- Where you can find information about publications readership/demographic and the advantages that understanding publications’ audience gives us
- Hana's favourite tactics for using digital PR for link building
- How we can boost our link building while running larger campaigns
- How you can undertake larger campaigns on a budget
- Hana's tips for when a campaign doesn't perform
Plus, Hana provides her top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Hana you can find her on Twitter here or on LinkedIn here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.