On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Larry Kim, founder and CEO at Mobile Monkey to discuss Messenger Marketing and his businesses, WordStream and MobileMonkey.
On the show you'll learn:
- How WordStream was acquired
- Why Larry started Mobile Monkey
- The importance of messenger marketing
- Why chat is more engaging than email
- How you can use chatbots to automate your messenger marketing
- When you should be handing over to humans
Plus, as usual, Larry provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Larry, you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here. You can also connect with him on Facebook Messenger here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.