On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Benjamin Shapiro, host of the Martech Podcast and founder of Ben J Shap LLC to talk about podcasting, how he grew his audience and how you can grow yours.
On the show you'll learn:
- How Benjamin found his career fit as a marketer & why you should use your inherent skills to your advantage (and how he used his interpersonal skills to start podcast hosting)
- Why we're seeing such a growth in podcast consumption right now
- The secrets to Benjamin's podcast growth & how you can grow a podcast both organically and through paid acquisition
- Why you need to learn how channels work and what timeline goes into them to decide where you should focus your efforts
- Why you need to understand the balance of marketing foundation vs growth strategy
Plus, as usual, Benjamin provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Benjamin, you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.