On this week's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast Andy is joined by Charlie Williams, SEO consultant at Chopped, and Strategist at Screaming Frog to talk about SEO and how SEO insights can help to reveal the content that we need to be producing.
On the show you'll learn:
- How to know what kind of content to create and the content that your audience is consuming
- How SEO works as a feedback loop
- Why mindset and framework is just as important as using marketing tools
- Charlie's tips for how to get the data that you need by using tools like Google Analytics and Search Console
- Why user surveys can be a great way to inform your content marketing strategy
Plus, Charlie provides his top tip and key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Charlie you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here and you can also find the slides from his talk on the same subject earlier in the year here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.