On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Adam Lundquist, founder at Nerds do it Better to talk about how you can use data to help you acquire new business online.
On the show you'll learn:
- Why you should be optimising towards digital marketing based conversion goals rather then profit based business goals
- Why you need to concentrate on your landing pages and sales processes rather than just ads
- Why changing your offer can be the best conversion tests that you can run
- How you can use data segmentation campaigns for success
- Why it's important to use data to get as granular as possible (without going over the top!)
Plus, Adam provides his top tip for the audience when it comes to using data to sell online.
If you'd like to connect with Adam, you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.