On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Neil Patel, Co-Founder at Neil Patel Digital to talk about email marketing and why it might be time to scrub your email list as well as podcasts and podcasting analytics. Plus, Neil provides his predictions for where SEO is heading in the near future.
On the show you'll learn:
- Why email marketing isn't dead
- Why you should be using email marketing
- Why email marketing is a great way to build traffic to your site
- Why it might be time to scrub your email list
- Why podcasting analytics is a tricky subject
- Why Neil believes Libsyn provides the best podcast analytics data
- Why organic traffic will drop in the near future
- Why SEO will turn into a winner takes all scenario when it comes to voice search
Plus Neil provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Neil you can do so on Twitter here and you can find his extremely popular personal blog here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.