In today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Warren Knight, hip-hop dancer, entrepreneur, speaker, trainer & author to discuss his journey from a hip-hop dancer to becoming an entreprenuer with digital businesses.
On the show you'll learn:
- The "epiphanies" that Warren had about business throughout his journey
- How social media is changing in the wake of recent Twitter and Facebook issues
- The importance of Relationship Marketing
- Some common mistakes that businesses make when it comes to relationship marketing
- His thoughts on AI and how it'll influence online businesses
Plus, as usual, Warren provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Warren, you can do so on Twitter here & LinkedIn here.
You can also undertake Warren's 30 day digital marketing challenge here and find his book, Think Digital First here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.