In today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Bryan Eisenberg, Keynote speaker, best-selling author for Be Like Amazon and Co-Founder of BuyerLegends to talk about the 5 R's of SEO and how they've changed over the years.
On the show you'll learn about:
- The importance of Relevance
- Why it's key to have a great Reputation on Google
- Why you need to be Remarkable in order to stand out
- Why your content needs to be Readable more than anything else
- Why you need to understand your Reach
- Why strategies never change but tactics do
- Why the 5 R's differ when looking at Mobile vs Desktop
- Where voice search is headed in 2018
Plus, Bryan provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Bryan you can find him on Twitter here and on LinkedIn here. His personal website is here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.