On today's Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Al Robertson, independent branding consultant, author and novelist to talk about bringing your brand to life through understanding your brands narrative, telling your story and creating a brand personality.
On the show you'll learn:
- How to tell your brands story
- The difference between a company story and a brand story
- Why you need a brand personality and how to work out what that is
- Why tone of voice is so important and how you can create yours
- Why you need a content marketing strategy & how to go about starting
- The importance of a good brief
Plus Al provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with Al, you can find him on LinkedIn here. You can also find his latest science fiction novel, Crashing Heaven on Amazon here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.